120AH Bosch AGM Gel Matte battery***PICK UP ONLY***
Bosch - The brand you can trust. Making batteries since 1927 with a reputation for quality and innovation.
120AH Gel Matte Battery Absorbent Gel Matte (AGM)
***PICK UP ONLY***
Pick Up Available at Osborne Park and Bunbury , Western Australia Only**
Enclosed and sealed - Design Life of 10 years
Approx weight - 30kg+
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology from Bosch is the leading technology on the market for the most exacting requirements. Special absorbent glass mats hold all the electrolyte, allowing higher amounts of energy to pass through.
This ensures the highest performance:
- Longer service life and up to 4 times higher deep-cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries
- Constant power even on short trips, in stop-and-go traffic or high consumption when stationary
- Excellent charge acceptance and starting performance with a large number of electrical devices
- Completely maintenance-free
- Leakproof and suitable for installation in any position
- First-class quality from Bosch
The performance profile can be considerably improved in conjunction with Deep Cycle technology, which facilitates use in difficult conditions (e.g. when subjected to strong vibration, frequent charge and discharge cycles or situations with high discharge currents).
AGM batteries were originally developed for the military. They are designed and built tough, fully sealed, and will take an enormous force. They are designed to withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery. They can charge up to 5 times faster than a regular wet cell battery