Frequently Asked Questions Store Policies
Thanks for visiting Access Antennas Australia. Here is some of the nitty gritty store policies with the company. If you have any questions about our policies please don’t hesitate to contact us or give us a friendly call before or after the sale. When it comes to customer service we try our best to put the customer first
• We use our government funded Australia Post to ensure all packages are delivered safely and prompty. Please keep in mind we can deliver to business addresses or PO BOX if that is more convenient at no extra cost.
• We aim to deliver all goods within 24 hours / 1 business day.
• Please allow delivery times – AS BELOW
• WA Country WA 1-2 working days, Far NW (north of Karratha) 2-4 working days, Perth 1 working day ,
• SA – 2-3 working days VIC 2-3 working days NSW 2-3 working days , NT 3-5 working days , QLD 3-5 working days unless delivered from the QLD store (1-2 days). We offer next day delivery service on items less than 10kg – please call.
• 3-7 days for delivery depending on your location.
• You will be sent your parcel tracking ID via email once shipment is made or via SMS tracking
• Oversize items such as 3m satellite dishes are very large and require a special delivery quote, we will contact you with delivery charge or feel free to email or call before purchasing
• We offer collection in any of our stores. Choose DIRECT DEPOSIT at checkout and please put reference either via email or phone call that you intend to pick the item up. We will remove all shipping costs when coming in the store.
• As we are a small family run business, Access Antennas Australia cannot take responsibility for any lost, broken or stolen parcels while in transit with Australia Post over $100. In the event or extreme circumstance that something does happen we try our best to get a replacement out to you in good faith as soon as possible and try and cover the costs regardless to keep the customer happy. In the event of a natural disaster or act of God we can not guarantee to cover full costs in an extreme circumstance. We can kindly organise additional insurance from Australia Post to cover anything worth in excess of $100.
RETURN FOR EXCHANGE
We hope you love your item, however, if you do change your mind and want to exchange it we are happy to offer a return for exchange service.
• If you wish to return your item for exchange for alternative item or shop credit, please contact us within 7 days of purchase or receipt.
• Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging where applicable with receipt or proof of purchase included.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable in the case of return for exchange, and return shipping costs for return for exchange are at customer cost. When returning items please use a track-able shipping service such as Registered Post for your safety should something ever get lost
We can provide a refund in the below circumstances.
• We can refund items if they are defective, faulty or not fit for purpose..
• In these cases please contact us within 7 days with details of the problem.
• We will then ask for the item to be returned via a track-able postage service.
• Once the damage or error is confirmed we can refund you for the item plus all shipping costs.
• We will refund you via your original method of payment or if you prefer can provide shop credit valid for up to 12 months.
PAYMENT & TAXES
• 10% GST is included in all prices and applicable for Australian customers, which is included in displayed online store prices. International orders are GST-free
• Our online store accepts credit and debit card payments via Paypal – your safe and secure way to pay online. Australian customers can also choose to make payment via bank transfer or pay on pickup.