Original Krone LSA Plus Punch Down Tool
This is a punch down tool for putting wires into sockets, patch panels or outlets
Blades precisely insert and economically trim wire
Can be used on shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 / keystone jacks
Durable punch down tool, makes network installation all that easy
Specially designed tool for terminates and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations
The only tool you'll ever need to add, change or remove connections
Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG to 26 AWG, and type 1 foam-insulated conductors
A specially-designed wire hook removes terminated conductors
A blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames
- This specially designed tool to terminate and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bringing ease and speed to all of your installations. It's the only tool you'll ever need to add, change or remove connections
- An Insertion Sensor ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the block contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut off.
- An Inhibitor Lock prevents the scissors from operating. This is particularly useful in applications where conductors are daisy-chained through several contacts.
- Universal Scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
- A specially-designed Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
- A Blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
- Diameter of cable range:a) Diameter of copper conductor: 0.4 - 0.7mm b) External diameter of insulation: 0.7 - 1.4mm.
- 1 x MINI PUNCH DOWN TOOL