- With integrated cell balancing
- Can be parallel and series connected
- Bluetooth app available to monitor cell voltage and temperature
Requires one of these BMS-es:
- VE.Bus BMS – recommended for systems with our inverter/chargers.
- smallBMS – recommended for use in small systems.
- Battery Management System BMS 12/200 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS 12/200 - recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS CL 12/100 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Lynx Smart BMS - recommended for use in large systems.
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. The nominal voltage of a LFP cell is 3,2V (lead-acid: 2V/cell). A 12,8V LFP battery therefore consists of 4 cells connected in series; and a 25,6V battery consists of 8 cells connected in series.
LFP batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid. But in demanding applications, the high initial cost will be more than compensated by longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency.
With Bluetooth, cell voltages, temperature and alarm status can be monitored.