Operating on all 3G and 4G frequencies in Australia and abroad, this high-grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network.
The Powertec MIMO Panel Antenna provides an ideal solution for 4G/5G data applications where a high-speed MIMO data connection is required. This antenna is typically used to provide a high-speed 4G/5G connection in areas where the 4G/5G signal is extremely weak. The antenna has been designed with a moderate-high 8 to 10 dBi gain to ensure maximum performance in areas where the signal is interrupted by nearby buildings and trees, or in areas normally too far from a cell tower for a reliable connection.
Panel antennas are the most popular choice for mobile broadband as their 60° receiving angle means the antenna need only be rotated in the ‘rough’ direction of the cell tower to provide maximum gain. Their construction is in true ±45° ‘XPOL’ polarisation providing total separation of the two data streams transmitted by the cell tower allowing a near 100% increase in speed over a single polarised antenna. This antenna is extremely well designed, with fully engineered microwave-grade internal components.
The antenna remains compact and visually unobtrusive despite operating an extremely wide frequency range 698 to 3800 MHz, ensuring your connection remains compatible with the rollout of LTE-A Pro and 5G technologies.
- 8 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 10 dBi gain across upper bands 1695-3800 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for extreme conditions
- UV-stable PVC construction
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- Two integrated N Female connectors
- Comes with 2 x 10m LMR240 cables
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G
- Low Band 5G-Ready (Telstra NR850, NR2600)