The Magix 180HD is an MPEG4 HEVC satellite receiver that can process the new higher-level H.265 compression. Whilst still capable of receiving MPEG2 and MPEG4 H.264.
The unit is FTA with all the standard satellite TV receiver features like HDMI output and USB PVR ready for using an external HDD for recording. The unit is perfect for receiving international TV and Church TV whilst living in Australia on intelsat 19 and Optus D2.
Easy set up with blind scan function so the unit self-tunes. The unit is also one of the first domestic STB’s than can handle symbol rates up to 50,000 for services on Optus D1 whilst also being compatible with the latest DVBS2X compression.
- High Symbol Rate 50K
- USB PVR Ready with time shift
- 1080P Output
- Powerful Blind Scan
- Signal Level: 25 to -65dBm
- Modulation: QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK
- Freq Range: 950-2150Mhz
- Antenna Input: 1x F-Type
- Voltage Input: 240VAC
- Symbol Rate 2-50,000
- Video Encoding: MPEG2 SD, MPEG2-HD/MPEG4, H.264, H.265
- Video Codec: HEVC
- Tuner: DVBS, DVBS2, DVBS2X
- Audio: MPEG-1 Layer II , MPEG4 HE-AAC
- HDMI: 1.4 HDCP
- File Format: FAT-32, NTFS
- Dimensions: 220x140x44mm