- This specially designed tool to terminate and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bringing ease and speed to all of your installations. It's the only tool you'll ever need to add, change or remove connections
- An Insertion Sensor ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the block contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut off.
- An Inhibitor Lock prevents the scissors from operating. This is particularly useful in applications where conductors are daisy-chained through several contacts.
- Universal Scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
- A specially-designed Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
- A Blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
- Diameter of cable range:a) Diameter of copper conductor: 0.4 - 0.7mm b) External diameter of insulation: 0.7 - 1.4mm.