Operating on all 3G and 4G frequencies in Australia and abroad, this high grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network. This is the ideal omni directional external antenna for Cel-Fi repeater systems.
The Blackhawk Wideband Omni Antenna provides an ideal solution for 3G / 4G voice and data applications. With the rollout of new 3G and 4G frequencies such as 700 MHz 4GX and 2600 MHz 4G, traditional omni directional antennas just haven't been able to keep up. Blackhawk wideband omni directional antennas provide high gain across the full cellular band 700 to 2700 MHz regardless of mounting direction, allowing quick and easy installation with no technical know-how required.
The true wideband performance has been achieved through a clever engineering design utilising multi-sized collinear radiators and microwave-grade combiners, demonstrating consistently high gain with exceptional azimuthal stability.
- 6 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 6 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- UV-stable PVC construction
- Stainless steel L-bracket included
- Integrated N Female connector
- Optional 6m or 10m flexible PT240 LSHF cable pre-fitted with an SMA male connector.
Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G.