Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G.
Operating on all 3G and 4G frequencies in Australia and abroad, this high grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network.
The Blackhawk Wideband Omni MIMO Antenna provides an ideal solution for 4G data applications where a high speed MIMO data connection is required. This antenna is typically used to provide a high speed 4G connection in areas where 4G signal is weak. The antenna has been designed with a moderate gain (2.5 to 4 dBi) provide a wide receiving beamwidth, making it the perfect choice for situations with lots of obstructions such as nearby buildings or trees.
- 2.5 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 4 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for extreme conditions
- UV-stable PVC construction
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- Includes two 5m LMR240 cables pre-fitted with SMA male connectors
- Ideal for high speed 4G LTE applications.